Tuesday 22 December 2020

Relax with a Violet Crayon

 Hello! 


     In today's post you'll see a spontaneous drawing. From time to time I like to make some doodles because it's relaxing. To be honest I do not know if I've got a notebook which wasn't ornamented with drawings of various ladies, animals (mainly cats), flowers, ornaments, etc. Some of them happened to inspire me to create something bigger (as examples I can point at a pastel the Expectation of Shooting stars or drawing Wisp of Galadriel's hair). Yup, before them were little sketches made on margins or notebooks' covers

     And yesterday I was trying to relax after baking gingerbread cookies. And during my efforts I took a paper, violet crayon and started drawing this lady.


reaching for..., crayons (violet & pink) on paper, 14,8 x 21 cm, 21 XII 2020.

 

    
      I haven't got any special plans for this drawing... I felt pretty concerned during drawing. At some point I've decided to add a pink colour.

     As a title I chose reaching for... because the Violet Lady is reaching for something... What is it exactly? A dream? A guitar? A pencil? A pen? An amazing book? Another human's hand? A cookie cutter? Well, I don't know - let this be a kind of a wiggle room.

For now, let me 
wish You All, my dear Readers
lots of Health, Love, Strength,
and Peaceful and Joyful Christmastime
against all odds!

 Have a Nice Day! 🎄

Eva Cassidy's splendid interpretation of O come, all Ye faithful

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your opinion!
I hope your words will have a good impact on futher development of this blog.

Kindest regards,
Luffina