Saturday 31 December 2016

A Rainbow in the Mountains

A Mountain landscape with a Rainbow, pastel on paper, 30.12.2016.




Hello!

In this last day of 2016 I decided to show a pastel. This landscape was based on photo in one magazine.




Photographer took this photo in Canadian the Rocky Mountains
in the Jasper National Park. Photo from a magazine "Witaj w Podróży".






My only reason to chose that photo to 'pastel' was a beautiful Rainbow. 
I love every rainbow I've ever saw. And I'm really happy that I've already made this pastel.
So,... a lot of happiness, patience and strenght in New Year!

1 comment:

  1. Twój rysunek przywodzi mi na myśl utwór ,,Rainbow in the dark" pana Dio. Ale jest w nim jeszcze coś nieuchwytnego, co wiąże takie przedstawienie z Tolkienem.

    Pozdrawiam!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your opinion!
I hope your words will have a good impact on futher development of this blog.

Kindest regards,
Luffina