Sunday 16 January 2022

SUMMARY 2021

 Hello in the New Year!


In this very beginning of the year I would like to briefly summarise my activity in 2021.

Let's go!


  • This year I published 24 posts on this blog, and it's a new record. 
  • I made small changes on the blog. One of them happened at the end of the right sidebar, and it was called: a-r-thoughts.
  • I've accomplished 2 aims from my list this year. I'm glad that I draw the portrait of Hikaru Masai, and "pastelled" a portrayal of a Samurai. Now the new aims became: the Portrayal of  Pandora, and a dragon. I hope that this year I'll be able to create an illustration to Shostakovich's Waltz no. 2 too.


Works 2021, gif. This gif shows a details from my works.


  • Series the Four Season in Four Frames is happily ongoing. Yay! Winter's flashback was the first flashback ever in this series. Spring was reacting on Marzanna's drowning. Summer was taking a stroll and eating Sunflower seeds. Autumn was sharing her horror story with other Seasons which was the first comic strip from the "4 in 4" including all of the Seasons.
  • The Poetic Graphics is also happily ongoing. Firstly those series made their debut on my account on Pinterest and soon those graphics appeared there. For me it is a good exercise to learn English and create better graphics.
  • I dare say that there were lots of graphics on this blog this year. Besides I didn't expect at all that photographies of trees would inspire me to create surreal visions (just look at attempt to embrace, the Plan of the Forest Temple and dancing trees). This year also brought new drawings and two collages - one with a hanami poem, and the second one with experiencing female gaze.
  • Well, I've made GIFs for summaries on both blogs. I hope it's a good sign for this year.


As usual there were lots of experiments this year. During experimenting in art I can find something new about myself and about my works. What is more, in the process of creativity I can find a relief.

I hope that I'll find in myself enough health, strength and creativity to fulfill new challenges, aims and ideas.


How do you remember 2021? 

Do you have any new hopes or plans for 2022?


Have a Nice Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your opinion!
I hope your words will have a good impact on futher development of this blog.

Kindest regards,
Luffina