Saturday 16 October 2021

Experiencing female gaze

 HELLO!


One day when I was searching for materials for future collages I noticed words with a lot of potential. Then I started collecting various eyes because female gaze was a theme. I cut them from old magazines, flyers, etc. What is more my own doodles came in handy. 




It may seem strange but I draw eyes a lot. Most of those eyes show a clear sign of contact with manga and anime. I thought it would be an interesting experiment if I connect not only gazes from magazines but also the ones I draw myself.


Look, below you can see an effect of my work.


Female gaze, collage on a paper, 17 x 19,5 cm.


In the very centre of this collage there is a sentence which arised from connecting those words: 


CHALLENGING TRUTH ABOUT WORLD

EXPERIENCE FEMALE GAZE


This sentence is surrounded by diverse female gazes - beautiful in their diversity. It was quite a challenge to arrange elements of this collage. I don't know how many times I was changing arrangement but with each time I came back with a different idea.


What do you think about this collage? 

Please, 

share with your thoughts and interpretations in comments section, 

if you want.


Have a Nice Day! 👀

1 comment:

  1. Bardzo ciekawa praca, jak plakat poglądowy:-)
    jotka

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your opinion!
I hope your words will have a good impact on futher development of this blog.

Kindest regards,
Luffina