Saturday 20 January 2024

Summary 2023

 HELLO!


New year has come. It brought us all not only an additional day but also a hope for a better future.

It's time to summarise my activity on the a-r-tistic blog in 2023.

So, let's begin!


Summary 2023, graphic.
This graphic shows fragments of works I've made in 2023.


  • I published 19 posts in which various drawings, and computer graphics appeared. Pastel and collage made an appearance, too. Have to say I drew images of animals much more than usual this year. There were images of women as always. I was experimenting with computer graphics, and as usual a photo or a doodle was a basis.
  • Acrylic paints made their debut as a background in lost in the dream. I would like to create a similar project in the near future because this experiment was pretty challenging and entertaining for me.
  • This year I was able to accomplish only one of the aims - a picture of a horse. I deeply hope that I'll be able to create an illustration to Joe Hisaishi's composition, and a Cityscape in 2024. Among aims there's a new one, too, and it is tondo. I would like to draw a picture on a circular medium.
  • Among a few series I'm still doing on this blog is "The Four Seasons in Four Frames" known as "4 in 4". It's comic strip consisting of 4 frames in which the story about each of the Season is told. From time to time there's a comic strip with all of the Seasons (the purpose for that is showing the nature of relationship between personifications). This time we've seen Winter impatiently waiting for a random passer-by with her dogs. Both Spring and Summer were preparing a ritual for Kupala Night. Summer was strolling around the Leaning Tower of Pisa, and she saw artist's work. Finally, Autumn and her cat Wrzos were fascinated by Autumn's pumpkin patch.
  • The Poetic Graphics is still going on. It's the series in which I show translated poems from my second blog in a graphical form. In 2023 I made manga, and The wild notes
  • In 2023 appeared another work from the series Wild Fantasy. This series consists of the black-and-white pictures with a colourful accent. The new one's name is violent storm is coming, it's the black-white world with a viole(n)t accent. I hope that this year I'll do the yellow one (I intended to draw it in 2023 but I wasn't satisfied with the sketch I've made). 
  • In this year I didn't implement any significant technical changes on a blog.



Ok, so I think we can slowly head towards the end of this post. That's probably everything I wanted to encapsulate in this summary. Definitely I wish I'd organise my work much better, and be resilient enough to carry on ongoing series and do new projects.


Plus, you can find me on my blog with poems, on my Twitter account, and also my Pinterest account.


💖

I wish You all a really splendid year 

full of health, peace, and strength.

All the Best!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your opinion!
I hope your words will have a good impact on futher development of this blog.

Kindest regards,
Luffina