Saturday 14 October 2023

lost in the dream

 HELLO!


Today I would like to show you a work which is a romance between the acrylic paint and black pen.


lost in the dream, acrylic paints and black pen on a cardboard, 18,6 x 18,6 cm.

I used acrylic paints for the first time in my life. 

Thought it might be a good idea to start an adventure with acrylic colours with creating something simple. In order to get used to handling them, So, the background became an abstract picture.

I took this photo soon after I ended work with acrylic paints.

When paints on a cardboard (in the distant past this cardboard was a part of some box with chocolates) dried up I started the next part of my work. 

I took a black pen and started translating my idea to a cardboard.

This little sketch in some way sums up an idea
I've got in my mind.

In short I wanted to draw a woman lost in the world of a dream - wonderful and disturbing at the same time.

When it comes to all those ornaments (spirals and floral patterns) surrounding her I was drawing them spontaneously.


That's all.

What do you think about lost in the dream?

Let me know in the comments below.


Have a Nice Day! 👀

1 comment:

Thank you very much for your opinion!
I hope your words will have a good impact on futher development of this blog.

Kindest regards,
Luffina