Thursday 28 July 2016

Winter finally


Hello!


Winter finally, drawing, 26-27.07.2016



Meet Miss Winter. This blue-eyed, adorable girl has long, straight, blonde hair... but... ends of her hair are resulted by ice. This thing sometimes makes her annoyed.


She wears a white sweater and long, blue skirt. Image of her is completed by violet scarf and gloves.
What could I say... I'm happy because of final ideas of 4 seasons? Could you imagine that I worked out personifications for 4 years? :) Although images of Autumn and Spring were set, I still haven't got a good idea for Summer and Winter. Now, I can proudly say, that all of them are finished.


Old version of Winter




I think of making a work, entitled the Four Seasons. With all of personifications.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your opinion!
I hope your words will have a good impact on futher development of this blog.

Kindest regards,
Luffina