Tuesday 13 February 2018

Reverie

Long time no see!


Firstly - I'm sorry for my long absence (again!). I've got lots of things to do and somewhere between them I stopped with my drawings. Well, today I decided to do the same thing I've done with "a hope of the phoenix" - I'll publish not only a drawing but also a poem (THERE <- polish version). I hope you will enjoy this.

Oh, and one more thing. 
Why did I decide to draw a theme like "reverie"? Once in one of the books about art I noticed a masterpiece of Dante Gabriel Rossetti. Its title was Reverie
It depicted a beautiful and thoughtful lady. 
To be honest, it was a little inspiration for me.

Reverie, crayons on a cardboard, 19,5 x 19cm.



"reverie"

a moment of nostalgia 
- it sometimes happens 
completely unexpectedly during a day 

memories and reflections 
dazes with their colourfulness 
man is sinking in waves of melancholy 

in reverie a border blurs 
- man is going astray 
between a dream and a reality 

intensely thinking 
yearning 
brooding about 
fighting with yourself 
in this moment of nostalgia 



*
Have a nice day!

1 comment:

  1. :) Proszę bardzo. Po prostu lubię patrzeć na wytwory talentu innych osób, a szczególnie na rysunki czy obrazy. Bo sam umiem tworzyć głównie słowem.

    Pozdrawiam!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your opinion!
I hope your words will have a good impact on futher development of this blog.

Kindest regards,
Luffina