Wednesday 20 July 2022

fighting crabs

 HELLO!


From time to time I like to take a photographies of trees. Then, photos usually inspire me to modify them into surreal graphics.

Here comes another post in which a photo of the trees contributed to creating a surreal graphic.

This time I got to photo, which you can see below.


Photography from February 2022.

Somehow branches and power lines connote a vision of hands playing on the instrument's strings. So during my work I created this graphic.


branches playing on the strings, graphic.


Branches playing on the strings came in handy when I was making a completely new work.

With a quite unexpected new theme.


fighting crabs, graphic.


Through the experiments, fighting crabs developed. 

Figures created by layers of branches resembled me two crabs, eager to fight with each other.


How do you perceive my photograph and works based on photo?

Leave your opinions in the comments section.


Have a Nice Day! 

1 comment:

Thank you very much for your opinion!
I hope your words will have a good impact on futher development of this blog.

Kindest regards,
Luffina