Monday 2 April 2018

Keiko Kubota - her portrait

Hello!

First of all - Happy and Peaceful Easter! ❤️ Second of all - that's another aim (already!) - the next will be portrait of Hikaru Masai - another singer from Kalafina. In this beautiful but windy day I show you a portrait of Keiko Kubota. I made it in the same style like portrait of Wakana Ootaki - also filled with titles of songs (not only from Kalafina but also from FictionJunction). I hope this time they're more visible.
Unfortunately I cut a bit lower part of drawing (where is an inscription: YANE NO MUKOU NI).

A portrait of Keiko Kubota, 21 x 14,9 cm, crayons on paper.








































Talking about Kalafina I'm sad because of information about their disbanding. It is said that one person will leave the crew (probably Keiko). No matter who will leave this amazing group, they won't sound the same anymore... I would like to tell - no, write more about this but I can't. Their songs always makes me feel better. Always.

13.04.2018 -> Today there was an announcement that Keiko left the group... Now I feel quite sad because of that information... 

Have a Nice Day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your opinion!
I hope your words will have a good impact on futher development of this blog.

Kindest regards,
Luffina