Monday 8 March 2021

Lady from medieval times

 Hello!


Lately I was thinking that it would be so nice to draw a lady... But at the beginning I have no idea for this drawing. So I searched through my old notebooks because some of interesting ideas are usually there. Finally I found this particular doodle:


Well, as I can recall this doodle was made in 2019. I don't know why did I draw this lady in beautiful, long gown... And what did inspire me to draw her (it must have been something medieval)?


Anyway return to this doodle resulted in undermentioned drawing:




What do you think about this work? 


There's something important you should know about this "medieval lady" (yeah, let's call her in this way). 

The drawing you see above is in fact... a negative version of real drawing

From the very beginning I planed to draw something on a black piece of paper, for a change. Below you could see this drawing and its first phase.


Lady from medieval times, crayons on a black paper, 14,8 x 10,4 cm.




That's all for today. 

I'm still working on the 6th comic strip from "4 in 4". I hope I'll be able to show you results soon.


Happy Women's Day! 🌹


🎵Joe Hisaishi - Sophie's tomorrow 

(soundtrack from Howl's Moving Castle)

3 comments:

  1. Każda wersja ma w sobie coś ciekawego. Nie mniej ta w czerwieni jakoś do mnie najmocniej przemawia.

    Pozdrawiam!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Druga i ostatnia wersja najbardziej mi się podobają, a te włosy godne księżniczki!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your opinion!
I hope your words will have a good impact on futher development of this blog.

Kindest regards,
Luffina