Sunday 23 August 2020

Lady in the cloud of smoke

 Hello!


     Lately my interest in japanese culture increased much more than ever. A portrait which I'll present in today's post is an evidence of this. Well, just look at this smoking lady.


in the cloud of smoke, crayons on a brown paper, 18 x 12,9 cm.



     In her left hand our lady is holding a kiseru (japanese pipe). To be honest I wanted badly to draw a smoking woman who's using this kind of pipe... I think I must have been influenced by all those characters who were depicted with kiseru in anime or manga... Yeah, this could be the reason.

     Oh, also - I would like you to pay attention on kimono, she's wearing quite nonchalantly. I used chrysanthemum motives and diamond-shaped patterns.

     I hope you will like this portrait. 

Below you could see photos which are illustrating phases of in the cloud of smoke.






Have a Nice Day!  🌈


2 comments:

  1. Super, chętnie powiesiłabym taką grafikę u siebie:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jak dla mnie jest to Twoja najlepsza praca. Podoba mi się wszystko, od tematu, przez atmosferę po wykonanie. Szacunek się należy wielki.

    Pozdrawiam!
    Wiersze Zebrane Kapitana Baryłki.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your opinion!
I hope your words will have a good impact on futher development of this blog.

Kindest regards,
Luffina