Sunday 9 August 2020

an Arctic Fox found something new

 Hello! 


After my long absence I'm leaving here a work with a snowy theme. Well, it's so hot nowadays so it wouldn't hurt to show you a drawing of an arctic fox which is curiously gazing at Galanthus Nivalis (yup, I drew "the trailers of the Spring" again). 

something new, pens and pencil on paper, 26 x 19,8 cm.



Firstly I intended to make only black and white picture. Then I decided to left green accents in Galanthus Nivalis and conifers in the background.

And that's all. 

You could also see a first sketch below.




I wish You all lots of health and strength!
Have a Nice Day!


1 comment:

  1. Upał w przyrodzie nie przeszkadza w rysowaniu zimowych klimatów, wręcz przeciwnie, wrażenie ochłody jak znalazł.
    U Ciebie akcenty zieleni w black and white, a ja widziałam podobne, ale czerwone w innych grafikach. Fajny efekt:-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your opinion!
I hope your words will have a good impact on futher development of this blog.

Kindest regards,
Luffina