Thursday 2 January 2020

Summary of 2019

HELLO!

Happy New Year!, gif.


Blog exists more than 4 years and I've decided to create a post with a summary of 2019. Well, I've never thought of this as a necessary act. My decision was dictated by few things which are worth comments.


  • This year I published 21 posts and - so far, this is the biggest amount of posts published during one year! 
  • I made a lot of adjustments in order to improve blog's functioning. I mean, for example, adding an option "Click there to read more" to longer posts, adding a graphic to the headline, correcting tags and various texts, etc.

  • At last I made one of the aims - it was a portrayal of man. I hope that during New Year I would be realizing Three Next Aims efficiently. Surely in the future you could expect a portraits of Hikaru Masai, a female guitarist and also - a View on Melancholy (it sounds a bit mysteriously but I've got already an idea).
  • In 2019 I started a completely new cycle "4 in 4" (you will read much more there). I've got a plan to show another comic strip in the end of January - obviously its theme will be Winter.
  • I experimented a lot with a graphic programme. Most of graphics I've created on the basis of the Other World. I used also old photographies.
  • This year I've made my debut with... gifs. Firstly I published the one with a rainy mood. The second one is a gif with a happy-new-year mood. You can see it in this summarizing post.


So much to draw
and so little of time :-)

Thank You - everyone who came across My Cheerful Creativity and considered my works as remarkable.

I wish You lots of Love and Happiness, 
and Good Luck with making your dreams come true 
in 2020!

If you want, you could give a look on my second blog with poems in native language (some of them were translated to english).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your opinion!
I hope your words will have a good impact on futher development of this blog.

Kindest regards,
Luffina