Tuesday 16 April 2024

two barberry graphics

 HELLO!


Back in the 2023 I made a photo of a barberry, and immediately took a liking to it.


I took a photo of this barberry at the beginning of March, 2023.

The reason I'm writing about this photo is creation of a graphic from a cropped fragment of this picture (a photo's centre). Then I started to play with it in graphic software. I wanted to create a completely new graphic. After flipping, combining copies of a photo, et cetera I obtained this effect.


berberiseye, graphic.

The name of this graphic consists of "berberis" (other name of barberry), and "eye". The picture I got reminded me of an eye staring boldly at viewer.

🔴

That's not all. 

Additionally, I've made another graphic for fun. 

It looks like more advanced version of berberiseye.


barberry vault, graphic.


Now, that's all.


What do You think about those graphics?

Let me know in the comments below.


Have a Nice Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your opinion!
I hope your words will have a good impact on futher development of this blog.

Kindest regards,
Luffina