Tuesday 16 May 2023

abstract sunset graphics

 HELLO!


Lately I was experimenting with combining random colours into abstract graphics.

One of those graphics which you see below gave me a vibe of sunset.


There's no title, graphic.

Got to like this graphic so I decided to continue work with There's no title.

Below you can look at horizontal work called sunset (because of my first association). It looks a bit mosaically.

Blue spot at center can be a mysterious creature or a strange flying object, or whatever you want to see there.


sunset, graphic.

There's also other one. This one is vertical, and it's called gentle sunset. This graphic's seems to be more pointillistic, and its colours are brighter.

gentle sunset, graphic.


That's all.

How do You perceive my abstract sunset graphics?

Please, share with your opinions in comments' section.

🌇

Have a Nice Day! 

1 comment:

  1. Bardzo podobają mi się te trzy grafiki, świetnie wyglądałyby razem na dużej ścianie...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your opinion!
I hope your words will have a good impact on futher development of this blog.

Kindest regards,
Luffina