Monday 18 November 2019

a Geisha is coming in a sketch and graphics

Hello! 

   Japanese culture is one of my interests. Everything started with fascination of anime and manga in 2008. And my drawing style is hugely inspired by all those lines and forms I saw (and lost my heart for them). I'm still amazed by such masterpieces like Puella Magi Madoka Magica or Mononoke because of their experimentations with visuality.

   Today I would like to show a geisha's studies made just yesterday. It's a sketch created in a blast of inspiration.

A Geisha's Studies, pen on paper, 21 x 14,6 cm.


   Additionally I created two graphics based on this sketch. It's highly probable that there will be more graphics based on this geisha.

a Reddish Geisha, graphic.


a Blueisha, graphic. Title was composed from words:
'blueish' and 'geisha'.



Sutekina tsuitachi o!
(jap. Have a Nice Day!)

♪ Kalafina - Kantankatan ❤️

1 comment:

  1. Bardzo ciekawe studium rysunkowe (nie wiem czy dobrze nazywam sytuację), zwłaszcza możliwość podziwiania aż trzech wariantów kolorystycznych robi wrażenie.

    Pozdrawiam!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your opinion!
I hope your words will have a good impact on futher development of this blog.

Kindest regards,
Luffina