Saturday 30 September 2017

Siren Song

Hello!

     In the last day of September I published a drawing inspired by Yuki Kajiura's composition - "Siren song" (Tsubasa Chronicle OST). And I'm sorry for a quality of photo - in fact colours of the drawing are more saturated. Mermaids are connected with water so I decided to draw them in shades of blue and green. 
       Oh, and there's one thing - you probably wouldn't see this. A mermaid from the left lower corner is a small reference to Girl with a Pearl Earring made by Johannes Vermeer. That's all :-D 

Siren Song (Mermaids), crayons on paper, 29,5 x 20,8 cm, 29-30.09.2017.












































I hope you'll enjoy my work.

Have a nice day! 

1 comment:

  1. Bardzo podoba mi się Twój rysunek, ciekawe jest jego utrzymanie w kilku kolorach. Kojarzy mi się też z okładką najnowszej płyty grupy Closterkeller, gdzie także jest syrena. Jednak tamta budzi jakieś mniej przyjazne uczucia w widzu.

    Pozdrawiam!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your opinion!
I hope your words will have a good impact on futher development of this blog.

Kindest regards,
Luffina