Tuesday 22 December 2015

the Beach and the Best Wishes

the Beach, pastel





Hello!


That's a kind of a short break in drawing 'Galadriel'... I think that this pastel was made before a Christmas Eve in 2014... I drew it for someone. 
I found a nice photography of Polish beach in one magazine and - inspired by this photography I made this pastel. 

You know... 
Pastel isn't perfect but I love a blue colour.


That's all.


I want to wish you a lovely,
peaceful, happy and cheerful Christmas Eve and Happy New Year 2016!


Bartolome Esteban Murillo,
Adoration of the Shepherds,
c. 1657, oil on canvas,
Museo del Prado, Madrid

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your opinion!
I hope your words will have a good impact on futher development of this blog.

Kindest regards,
Luffina