Saturday 11 June 2016

'lost somewhere' and my thoughts

lost somewhere, drawing, crayons



Hello!

Shortly, I'll say about drawing this tall lady, standing in red dress, combing her long black hair in indefinite space. That drawing was made because of my strange tendency to drawing women. Really, I like drawing them... especially, their hair. 


We don't know that lady... she's standing back to us. Our attention could be focused on her dress. Before I put red and brown colours, I used a yellow crayon to draw floral motives. Brown crayons were helpful to indicate folds of long dress.
A mysterious lady is standing on grey ground with shadows located in strange places. A horizon was indicated by violet crayon... 

Obviously, a title is significant. For me, as an author, this could be a personification of human soul who get lost because of unfortunate, wrong decisions. A gesture of combing her hair could indicate her helplessness... She doesn't know how to move on in this empty place...

What do you think about it?

Have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your opinion!
I hope your words will have a good impact on futher development of this blog.

Kindest regards,
Luffina